About the Role
As a Security Analyst at Y&D, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the security and integrity of our client’s information systems and data. You will work with a team of experts to identify vulnerabilities, analyze threats, and develop strategies to protect against cyberattacks. If you are a proactive problem-solver with a passion for cybersecurity, this is the perfect opportunity for you to make a real impact.
- Threat Analysis: Analyze security threats and vulnerabilities to identify potential risks and weaknesses in our clients’ systems.
- Incident Response: Actively monitor for security incidents, investigate breaches, and coordinate responses to mitigate damage and prevent future occurrences.
- Security Strategy: Develop and implement security strategies and best practices to safeguard sensitive data and systems.
- Security Awareness: Educate employees and clients on security best practices and raise awareness about potential threats.
- Penetration Testing: Conduct penetration tests and vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses in security measures.
- Security Tools: Utilize cutting-edge security tools and technologies to enhance the security posture of our clients.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of security incidents, investigations, and solutions implemented.
- Reporting: Generate comprehensive reports on security findings, incidents, and recommended actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in cybersecurity, with a minimum of five years in a security analyst or related role.
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and best practices (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001).
- Proficiency in using security tools and technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, and endpoint security solutions.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically under pressure.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with team members and clients.
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CEH) are a plus.
- Continuous learning mindset to keep up with evolving cybersecurity threats and solutions.